Check your Website’s SEO
Enter your website's URL and a keyword in the form below and get a detailed SEO report FREE of charge!
Why do you need SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is a number of steps to improve online visibility and enhance organic search results.
The data speaks for itself:
- 51 percent of all web traffic comes from organic search.
- 91.5 percent of all clicks occur on page 1 of Google.
- 88 percent of consumers start their online searches on smartphones
- 30 percent of all mobile searches relate to location.
- Organic SEO leads to 20 times more clicks than paid ads, on average.
- 57 percent of B2B marketers say they receive more leads from SEO than any other marketing channel.
- 72 percent of marketers say SEO is their No. 1 marketing tactic.
- Leads from search engines close 8 times more than traditional outbound leads.
How SEO works
In fact, all the work on optimizing the site comes down to two main tasks – increasing the flow of potential customers to the site and increasing the conversion of visitors into customers.
What is the process of SEO?
Getting to the top of Google Search Results is not a matter of magic or “tricking the system”—it just takes the right strategy. Know what your potential customers are looking for, and always be ready with the answer.
SEO is not a one-time thing—it’s a process that needs frequent maintenance and research.
There are three major stages in the Search Engine Optimization process:
1. Technical SEO
SEO is much more than just words on a webpage. It also includes the structure of data on your site.
Does your site use structured markup so that search engines can understand it and place you in favor of search results? Is your sitemap correct? Are the images properly optimized? Do you use rich snippets?
Everything from how fast your pages load to how your URLs are structured is part of search engine optimization.
2. Competitive analysis
We’ll do a competitive analysis to determine the keywords phrases used by your competitors. Then we’ll compare that to the questions people are asking.
Finally, we will develop a strategy for ensuring that your visitors end up visiting your website instead of your competition.
3. Link Building
This strategy involves improving a search engine’s perception of your site, through other reputable websites on the internet which link back to yours.
This method remains one of the most significant for website optimization.
We build only high-quality backlinks using Crowd marketing and Outreach tools. We select only relevant sites with high volume of monthly traffic.